Sunday, October 21, 2012

Birthday Gifts!

Hey gals, I wanted to quickly share my birthday presents with you all since I haven't yet.

My boyfriend spoiled me with a Tiffany's necklace and its perfect for me since my favorite color is turquoise and the heart is turquoise! And he said he wanted to make it special since a lot of girls have this necklace so he engraved "I love you" in the silver heart. I thought that was sweet. He also purchased two things for me from shoedazzle.com and I was surprised because he picked these out himself and they are totally my style. The nude heel slingbacks have a pretty bow on them and the bag is a nude color as well. I love it because I use it for school too, it fits my notebooks! Knowing me I love nude compared to typical black and I have so much black heels. 


The other amazing present I got is this Kate Spade cross body bag given by my mom! It is nude as well and has a black patent bow on the front. Its so classy and cute, its also the perfect size! I think it retails for $200.

Xo,
Denise

8 comments:

  1. Hi hun, new follower! Happy belated birthday!!! Such a great gift your bf got you. I love your kate spade bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks dear!! Followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so lovely!

    Inspiring blog do you have here.

    we can follow each other if you want.
    (via gfc, bloglovin, facebook).

    Lots of kisses,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! and welcome :) Followed you, please follow back if you want!

      Delete
  4. wow, you got some nice gifts! That's a really thoughtful boyfriend you got there.

    Happy birthday!

    beautyonrehab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yea he can be thoughful when he wants to be haha. Followed you :)

      Delete
  5. Those shoes: to die for!

    Happy Birthday Lovely!

    Take care, your newest follower,

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gifts are very nice. Thanks for sharing.

    Birthday Gifts

    ReplyDelete